Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bear Lake Family Reunion

We Had the opportunity to go to Bear Lake for our Family Reunion this year. We enjoyed hanging out with family, boating, wake boarding, tubing, playing on the beach, and just having a good time relaxing. Here are a few family pictures for you to enjoy!
Here's Brian and I
The Morrow Family

Mason, Hunter, And Cousin Evan. Mason was inseperable with him the whole weekend, it was great to spend time with those so far away from us.

Mason Giving me the Lovin' I deserve, thanks Mace, I love You!

4 comments:

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Cute pictures. You look great! I didn't realize that you and Mel live so close to eachother. We will definitely have to stop by next time we are over there!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like so much fun! That pic of Mason giving you a kiss is so cute! Love it!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

I love the pictures! It look like you guys had a great time!!

kristen said...

Cute family pix!