Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories...like the corner of My mind...

I have seen this on several of my friends blog's and I thought.. Why not! It is fun to remember the good times/Memories. Here's a few instructions...

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Hmmm, theres so many how about when i used to come visit you on the golf cart when i worked for christensens. Nothing like using the company time for a litle lolligaggin...

Andrea said...

Oh you had to bring that up! Just for the record, I was quite interested in all guys then. I got over that. :-) My first impression of you was how incredibly smart and athletic you were. You were very focused and determined and I always admired that. Oh, and you always blew off my brother :-) I'm not saying you shouldn't have.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Well, probably the most memorable (considering the consequences) was bowling last Friday night. Who knew the secret to putting yourself into labor early was bowling through your legs on the 7th frame!?! Haha! :)

Alisa said...

ahhh, where to start...track and cross road trips, JJ Norths, Sears customer service, crazy roommates, and even crazier boys. I could go on for pages! College would not have been the same without you! Thanks for the link:)

kristen said...

Hey Jess. Which memory do I choose? The first one that comes to mind was when we all went to hang out and watch movies at your house and decided to experiment and make various types of popcorn. Does salsa popcorn ring a bell??? I'm sure you've tried it several times since then :0)