Thursday, April 3, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies!

Mason had his friends Easton & Conner over this afternoon, and we decided that it would be fun to make some peanut butter cookies. All the boy's helped add an ingredient, one at a time and stir the cookies dough. Mason cracked the egg, yet it ended up on the counter instead of in the bowl, and the cracked egg shell was in the bowl. They have to learn sometime to begin cooking! Look the finished product...Tadaa!

Yum these cookies are delicious, especially with a cold glass of Milk!
Dad had to join in on the fun, where was he when we were making the cookies?

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Connor has RAVED about the experience ever since! I don't even remember the last time I baked something...let alone let Connor help me! And, thank you for the cookies by the way! They were delicious!!!

Williamson Fam said...

yummy, that looked like fun and it makes me hungry.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the boys! I found your other blog (and have it on my feed reader), but I didn't know you had two. No wonder you weren't posting! haha! I'm glad you found me!