Monday, March 30, 2009

" In & Out" & "Up & Down"


Ok, So let me explain.. It is my turn to teach our neighborhood preschool this week. The lesson is on, "In and Out" and "Up and Down". I was thinking about what to do with the kids, I asked for Brian's input on what to do for a lesson. Like all men..He got a big grin on his face and said.. Well, that should be one interesting lesson on Sex. Oh My Goodness, is that all you have on your mind? Oh well, thanks for your input Honey! We will have to see how this weeks preschool goes. Don't worry Preschool Mom's, still send your kids to school. I promise I won't teach them about the "Birds and the Bee's".

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey, if you guys want to take care of that talk for us...go ahead! Haha...hilarious!

Tracy said...

Such a guy! Sound's like something Raymond would say too! Miss ya!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Whoa!!!