Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary






Well it's been 7 years for me and Brian, it seems like it was yesterday when we met and started dating. We met in 1996 in our BYU ward and I was attracted to his stunning wool plaid slacks, as he was passing the sacrament at church, that drew me to him(he was kinda cute too!) He found out I was checking him out and we started hanging out and had some good times together. We remained friends, and had our weekly tue/thur lunches together on campus. He drove there even though he didn't have classes just to be with me..how sweet. We were also dating other people amongst this, it was great times, just talking and eating. I went on a mission(He dated and waited as he told me..yeah right!) When I got back from my mission we reconnected, started back up where we left off, and knew were meant to be together. Brian thanks for 7 wonderful years, 2 beautiful boys, and here's to many more even better years ahead of us.

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how sweet! I bet bri still sports those wool pants...good times!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats on lucky #7!

Gloria said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Love, Mom & Dad

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Congratulations Brian and Jessica!!!!

kristen said...

So sweet! You guys look so young in your wedding pictures!