Friday, December 5, 2008

The Polar Express

We had the oportunity to go up to Heber and ride the "Polar Express Train". It was such a blast, and the boys had so much fun. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Rich and enjoyed entertainment by Santa's elves, chocolate chip cookies and Hot Chocolate (It was pretty darn good I must say.)

We sang Christmas carols and the boys told the elves what they want for Christmas. Mason told the elves he wanted a Wii, and Hunter wanted a candy sucker ring. I am thinking I like the second of the two gifts, more in my budget, and yet very simple.

We had an enjoyable time relaxing and looking out the windows as we approached the "North Pole"...(aka the other side of deer creek.) WE arrived and the boys got to meet Santa, and he gave them a gift of Christmas... A Christmas Bell.









2 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

How fun. I need to take Eli on this sometime. I have heard of many people who enjoyed doing this. You have such a cute little family.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I have always wanted to do this! Looks like a blast!