Sunday, November 23, 2008

Were a Family of Pirates.

So I have finally gotten around to posting our Halloween photos, It's still Fall right! We decided to all dress up like Pirates, I thought ok, it's Mason's 4th year as a Pirate, and he only just turned 6. He really likes the pirate look, and the costume is pretty easy to put together.



Our Handsome Lil' Red headed Pirate. He insisted on a black beard.

My Serious Lil' Pirate..Hunter


Mason




My cute lil scallywags!




The Boys insisted on Jolly Roger Tat's.


3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I love those pics of Mason & Hunter! They take the role quite seriously, don't they? :)

Tracy said...

Such a cute pirate family!

melody said...

Ha! It's so fun to see you and all your boys dressed up. I am excited to check the blogs of you and other neighbors. It's really a great way to get to know a family. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list!