Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mom, Is it ok to say Sabbath?


Today Mason had the opportunity to give the prayer at church for Jr. Primary. At the end of Sacrament meeting he turned to me and said, Mom I am giving the prayer today in primary. I asked him if he needed to think about what he should pray about. He said, "Mom, is it ok, if I say the word Sabbath, I said of course." Brian, Hunter and I went to listen(observe) his prayer, and he was so excited, it seemed from where we were sitting. He did an excellent job, but he kept his eyes wide opened the whole time, panning across the entire Primary. He told me afterwards, Mom, I kept my eyes open, because I was kinda nervous up there.

Kids, they are pretty darn cute. We love you Mason.


5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

That is cute!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

There's nothing more fun than watching your kids pray or give talks in Primary. Too cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Too cute!

WeTheTeeples said...

How funny. Good job to him for doig so good with the prayer.

Jessica said...

I found your blog through Lindsay's blog and it is just TOO cute!! Your boys make me laugh!