Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mason's Soccer Season







Well, Spring Soccer for Mason is coming to an end, and he has enjoyed every minute of it. His Team is called the Wildcat's, and they are an amazing bunch of 4 & 5 year olds. They have one of the most amazing and patient coaches I have met. I know for a fact that coaching that age group is not a walk in the park, I coached Mason's team last year in Midway, but it sure was alot of fun. Well until Fall soccer season begins, we will just be hangin' out and practicing in the yard, Good Job on an Awesome soccer Season Mason!


2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay for soccer! Good job Mason...you are a natural! I think fall sign-ups start in a few weeks! We'll have to sign the boys up!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

I've never such such talent in 4-5 year olds! Go Mason!
bytheway Jessica our blog is risaec.blogspot.com Just letting you know.