Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend!

Here we are on Easter Sunday,
looking good in our Sunday best!
Me and My beautiful son's
Mason & Hunter
The Boy's acting pretty natural
for their Easter picture

Mason looking for Easter eggs, apparently Dad hid one down in the window well. Good thing Mason is a good climber!

Hunter thought he looked pretty cool in uncle Nick's Slippers This Easter we spent it with Brian's Parent's and Uncle Nick. We had so much Fun, hiding and looking for eggs. Easter dinner was delicious if I don't say myself. It was great to just be home and relax with those we love!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

You guys look great! Looks like you had a great Easter. We did too! Hope you guys are all doing great. We love you guys!

Williamson Fam said...

Cute pictures, i'm glad you got your camera up and working again..

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey! I actually found your other blog first...I guess it was your old one. Just wanted to let you know that we think you guys have such a cute family & we're glad you moved into the neighborhood! We all think you should make it permanent! :)

Amanda said...

It was good to get to know you better last night!I have to agree with Lindsay... Make the move permanent!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey...me again! :) I "tagged" you on my blog. Consider it a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" Gift. :)

Kimberly Ann said...

Hey Jessica its been a while...you guys look great! Your boys are so adorable. I bet they are a handful :) We miss everyone and can't wait to see you guys in the summer. Hope all is well. I need to get Rod to show me how to add your page to ours so I don't have to go through Mel's pages to get to yours! We love you guys...keep in touch!